Donate to Jordan's Fundraising Page!
Click the "Donate to the cause" button on this page to donate to my campaign as I compete against Ben in this fundraising competition to support the blood cancer community.
Are you ready to witness an epic showdown of athleticism, determination, and sportsmanship? We proudly present the Ben vs. Jordan 10Km Run, a thrilling event that not only promises an exhilarating race but also contributes to a meaningful cause – the Jim Abernathy Challenge! You will have the opportunity to donate to the individual you believe will come out victorious. Unlike the Marsh vs Acera Softball game of last week, you will not be disappointed (Brennan….0 for 6 at the plate….come on man)
7 years ago during the Marsh summer outing we bore witness to the first round of the Ben vs Jordan running competition. On that fateful day Jordan shocked the world winning in fairly convincing fashion. To this day the full moon still haunts Rob Landolt’s memories.
Date: October (Exact date TBD) -> Stay tuned!
Time: High Noon
Location: Stanley Park
Distance: 10 Kilometers
Why You Should Donate:
• Exciting Rivalry: Ben and Jordan, two powerhouse runners, will go head-to-head in an intense battle for victory. Who will emerge as the ultimate champion? The competition is on, and the suspense is palpable!
• Community Spirit: By promoting the event around your respective networks you'll become part of a passionate community dedicated to promoting health, fitness, and camaraderie. Feel the energy of Surrey vs Vancouver in what promises to be an event for the ages.
• Supporting a Worthy Cause: The Ben vs. Jordan 10Km Run is not just about winning the race – it's about making a positive impact. Proceeds from the event will go towards the Jim Abernathy Challenge, an initiative that focuses on contributing to the LLSC's efforts to find cures and improve the quality of life for those impacted by leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma.
How to Get Involved
Help in two different ways:
Donate: Click the "Donate to the cause" button on this page to donate to my campaign as I compete against Ben in this fundraising competition to support the blood cancer community.
Spread the word: Share your participation on social media using #BenVsJordan10K and encourage friends, family, and colleagues to donate. Together, we can make this event unforgettable.
With your help, we can continue to raise awareness and funds for the LLSC and their vital work. Together, we can support patients, families, and caregivers, and help to fund research that will ultimately lead to better treatments and, one day, a cure.
What You Can Expect:
• A professionally organized race.
• A commemorative event t-shirt. (We’d like your feedback on whether the shirt will be of Ben bronzing the sticks or the infamous John Hardman…..”I’m sexy and I know it pose”).
• Live entertainment, following the race we will be treated to the musical stylings of Sydney Dauter. If you have not had an opportunity to see Syd’s banjo skills this is certainly a can’t miss opportunity…….
The Ben vs. Jordan 10Km Run is not just a race – it's an experience that brings together athleticism, friendly rivalry, community spirit, and a shared commitment to making a positive impact towards a great cause. Register now, spread the word, and be part of something bigger than yourself. Lace up your running shoes and join us in conquering the Jim Abernathy Challenge, one step at a time!