Toronto Tech for Leukemia Soccer Tournament Page Title
For Shannon, A Leukemia Survivor - Light The Night represents hope. Shannon is passionate about making a difference and giving back to the blood cancer community. Inspired by the support she received from the tech community upon her diagnosis, Shannon, is thrilled to launch this soccer tournament in support of blood cancers.
The goal of the tournament is to raise $30,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada. This year, Light The Night Toronto’s vision is bold – we believe we can find a cure for blood cancers #InOurLifetime – with YOUR help. We hope you can join us!
• When: October 2, 2022 10am-2pm
• Where: Ballsports Polson Pier (The Docks), 176 Cherry Street, Toronto
• Who: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada - Ontario Region
• Hosted by: Shannon Hopkins-Millar
• Joined by: Steven Caldwell (former pro-footballer and TSN announcer!)
• Format: 3x3 (no goalie), teams of 5-7, 20 minute games