WEIR Motion Metrics
Welcome to the Weir Motion Metrics Challenge!
Our collective goal is to support the great work of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada and the work of our organization while also fostering team building within the company.
Gather your team of 4-10 colleagues across various locations and departments and compete in a fundraising and movement challenge.
How to earn points
- $100 raised = 1 point
- 1 hour of movement = 1 point
- Locations represented on your team = 10 points for each additional location
- Departments represented on your team = 10 points per each additional department
- Top individual point earner
- Top team point earner
- Prizes include awards, internal recognition (e.g. feature in company newsletter), and gift cards
- Virtual Kick-off - November 10th, 9:00am (PST)
- In-person kick-off event - November 10th at 4:00pm-6:00pm at Weir Vancouver's downtown office (Suite 3310 - 910 Richards Street, Vancouver, V6B 3C1). You won't want to miss this one of a kind opportunity for a taste of Bermuda with a Goslings Rum masterclass hosted by Emily Gosling. Suggested donation is $80 to attend and includes the creation of several cocktails, games and prizes.
- Challenge concludes - December 8th, 9:00am (PST)
- Virtual Finale - December 9th, 9:00am (PST) – Prizes will be awarded